an experiment

bear with me, please, i am adding a new dimension to lucy's.
i hope over the following weeks to deceide if i need to have a window like this for the shop.
i will show off the new stock.
and maybe even add a buy it now option.
it all depends on a you ... no pressure!!!!
heres the shop number 01 6774779 if you need to talk
remember we open 1-6 everyday
love always d

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

amalgimation

so here's some changes.
a couple of months ago i set up another blog to put photos of some items
i have for sale in the shop.
it was an experiment.
it got a great response from Lucy's visitors who came to the shop to buy
stuff they seen on the blog.
for me however ti was a bit of double work which my very small
brain got confused over sometimes.
i has a a chat with my mentor the lovely Elaine
who advised me to amalgamate it all to the original blog.
so everything is in one blog no more 2 blogs,
no more confusion, no more extra work.

the follow are photos of party dresses available at Lucy's
all these photos are taken by Michell
Lucy's Saturday assistant.
drop by and say hello to her
and if you have any ideas for photo shoots please tell us.

a flowing dress on dame street, Dublin.


Michelle advises me this guy is an Irish celeb.
a TV presenter but I'm sorry i don't know his name.


i cant see the dress for the trees.


a dress to match a beautiful smile.


looking good lurking in an alley dress


can i join you for lunch dress.

so you think my pasta sauce looks good with this dress



all photos taken around temple bar on a Christmas Saturday.



maud et damien
'sous la lumiere enplan et dans l'ombre en silence.
si tu cherches un abri inaccessible.
dis toi qu'il n'est pas loin
et qu'on est face a ton etoile.'


a happy customer from times gone by .


the hat lady.

'feed your head'


friends from Yorkshire, living in an amazing place.


the feeling of warm pavement underneath
my feet makes me feel strange.
alice & Isaac


silvie looking for dancing dresses


i love it!


7 comments:

  1. I love your brilliant photoshoot. Much better than boring old supermodels. I wish someone would come and save me from work and confusion too, but they won't as I don't have a dress-shop or potential husbands for their daughters. Some people are a bit funny like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh DEE , its PERFECT ! WOW when I go in to work in your shop for the day I`ll most certainly bring my camera....Mmmmmm creative ideas flowing already...cant wait to see you and make you some tea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever makes dee happy makes us happy ,and whatever your doing ,your doing it right.

    brillant photo shoot ,
    it's a treble whammy for us what don't like leaving the house.
    lovely stuff in your shop ,
    great scenes from around dublin,
    plus celebrity pictures

    ps (WHO IS HE ?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello hello hello! I really like this post missy! The dress in Crown Alley looks wondrous. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to call in to see you & Tia ...but I'll definitely drop by this coming week.

    Yer wan who was upstairs
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Dee... I have to applaud Ms. Prunty, aka Jaboopee, for making this humble suggestion... I love it! Now, I not only get to see splendid character portraits, but also fabulous fashions come to life on the streets of Dublin...

    -- Are you serious? Is that one dress really on "Dame" Street? HA!

    -- It's impossible to be considered a "lurker" in such a beautiful dress.

    -- I'd join that shiny dress for lunch any day of the week! (oh, that's right, I'm married to a gown on Yankee street)
    *
    *
    -- Delightful portrait of Yorkshire friends!

    -- Tell Silvie I'd go dancing with her any time! (Oh, that shiny gold band again... damn... well, I can look, can't I!? She's very alluring, especially in the first dress!).

    Here's to a happy and fruitful amalgamation...
    CHEERS! David *

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so funny that david doesn't believe there's a street called "dame' street, we really take that for granted here ...i've never realised what a great name it is for a street .....lets us two dames meet up in dame st soon ...
    roses are red
    violets are blue
    you name the venue
    and i'll come too

    ReplyDelete
  7. what dress did sylvie take? love them all.

    ReplyDelete